best of three monitors

Solution
Hello..

In response to your question, I'd go for the BenQ monitor. https://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-RL2455HM-inch-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B00CFFFGUM/ref=pd_vtph_147_bs_tr_t_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C8BGB6G7MA29V3S62GZJ

Reasons====
The BenQ is an LED display, unlike the Asus with is IPS. I would go into detail but it would take a while. All you should know is, LED is better for gaming which is what I think you're mainly using them for. IPS has better colour in general but LED is practically just as good so you could use the monitor for photo editing swell as gaming, however if photo editing is your primary use then go for the ASUS.

The BENQ has a 1ms response time compared to the ACER which has two. Again, I would go into detail but it isn;t...

TomZee101

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
Hello..

In response to your question, I'd go for the BenQ monitor. https://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-RL2455HM-inch-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B00CFFFGUM/ref=pd_vtph_147_bs_tr_t_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C8BGB6G7MA29V3S62GZJ

Reasons====
The BenQ is an LED display, unlike the Asus with is IPS. I would go into detail but it would take a while. All you should know is, LED is better for gaming which is what I think you're mainly using them for. IPS has better colour in general but LED is practically just as good so you could use the monitor for photo editing swell as gaming, however if photo editing is your primary use then go for the ASUS.

The BENQ has a 1ms response time compared to the ACER which has two. Again, I would go into detail but it isn;t really needed :p. Basically for gaming, the lower the response time, the better. There is only a 1ms difference which is hardly noticeable however I have used BenQ in the past and you can just trust that there monitors are responsive and vivid.

(just to reiterate, the BenQ monitor isn't bad for watching movies and such, it's just an IPS monitor is better for that kind of thing, most people have an LED display nowadays regardless.)

So yeah, BenQ I think

Solution