[WTS] i5-6600K Intel CPU - Less Than 1 Month Old - Dallas TX - i5 6600K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cushman

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
y3mJqX_6FORyUk1dt5fRleqkNeSh7LDQ0sAyUp1ose6rkZse-yJviLSK2mpvulPyLjbAu0tD_sPWyCvIJ1AbDIdfIdaYijAXYstY00NxcMCP7eLRNrpxdoNA0-xvh-qI0RQUoL2kobi0Qd2EGmot7jDwnBiIn3nLTOuVYqtVsl8V2c

I am looking to sell an i5-6600k CPU for LGA1151 Z170 Motherboards. Perfectly good and working processor that was bought brand new in original retail packaging and has only been used for less than a month/

I am looking to sell because I want to bump up to the i7-6700k Processor to better fit my needs as my build has become more robust than originally planned.

I can sell for $200 through PayPal if that is easiest and processor will be in original packaging and I can provide original proof of purchase if that helps you feel more comfortable as well as provide you and supporting any documentation you could possibly need if you had to ever claim the warranty.

I know I could return the proc to the store and I would get the same amount as what I am asking but instead of the store selling it used at a markup that would be not much less than new and I would rather pass the cost savings along to someone who may need it but is trying to build on a budget.

I am in the North Dallas area but am willing to ship it to you(assuming you are in the USA). We can work out shipping details if you are interested.

Message me if interested and we can figure out the details.

I apologize if this post ends up in the wrong place on the board, I am new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.