Need help figuring out a myriad of BSODs / lack of dump files. Please help!

Freeze_and_BSOD15

Reputable
Nov 12, 2015
Hello!

As the title states, I am getting 1-2 BSODs a night, but am not getting dump files. I can't figure out why. When I force a BSOD using WhoCrashed, I get a dump file. When I had a crash on boot when running the Driver Verifier, I got a dump file. All these other seemingly random BSODs don't give me dump files. Some of the BSOD messages include system service exception, kernel mode trap, memory management, k mode exception not handled, bad pool header, and sometimes no BSOD at all - the screen will freeze, the sound will blare, and I'll have to hard restart. I have tried many things seen in other posts, and have made posts before. Unfortunately, the issues persist. Even if anyone can't help me figure out the BSODs, I'd at least try to take a step in the right direction and start getting dump files at each crash.

Settings in "start up and recovery"
write an event to the system log on
auto restart off
small memory dump (128 kb)
%SystemRoot%\Minidump
WhoCrashed says that dump files are enabled.

Upgraded a few parts recently, including graphics card, PSU, and RAM.
I have run memtest86+ in the past and am going to run it again tonight. EDIT: have run it again, 4 passes, no errors.
I have run mdsched without seeing any issues.
I have run sfc /scannow with no errors.
I have recently done a windows 10 refresh.
Temps seem okay immediately after restart, and I've got the A/C on most the time, so it's hard to believe it's that.
RAM timing and voltage in BIOS is all set to auto.
I believe I am up to date on BIOS drivers.
I have run driver verifier, and it found a driver that was failing on boot- so I uninstalled it (Unified remote driver- forget what exactly it was called).

It usually crashed playing video games, but I think that's because it's what I spend most of my time on PC doing.

Full specs:
Speccy Summary:
Summary
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 955
Deneb 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. GA-880GM-D2H (Socket M2) 46 °C
Graphics
DELL S2330MX (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (ZOTAC International) 39 °C
Storage
931GB Seagate ST31000528AS ATA Device (SATA) 38 °C
111GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB ATA Device (SSD) 40 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
PSU
EVGA Supernova 750G2

Freeze_and_BSOD15

Reputable
Nov 12, 2015
Sorry for the absolutely ancient bump, but I have been terribly busy with work and school.
Here is what my dump file configuration looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/PWTK01w.png

Originally it was set to small memory dump. I have changed it to kernel memory dump.

I have also changed from system managed page file size (was about 3g) to full memory size + 256mb as recommended here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2860880

Here is what my paging file config looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/AdXHQsq.png

Hopefully I can get a dump file next time I get a BSOD. If not, I'll change again from kernel memory dump to full memory dump.

And to be clear, yes, there is enough space on my C drive to write an 8gb dump. Currently it has 80.7gb free of 111gb. I just ran CCleaner on it and made lots of room.

Thank you for your suggestion.