Please Critique My First Gaming PC Build!

SnaKeSisNG

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016
I want my rig to be able to run modern games on Ultra-high settings at 60 fps and I have tried to "future proof" my build. This is my first build so please leave any tips on building a computer or suggestions on what I can improve without taking the build over $2000 CAD/$1530 USD. Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you would point out the solutions to any problems you notice.

Rig
Chassis: Fractal Design Define S With Window
Case Fans: Eight Enermax Twister Pressure Cooling Fans
Fan Hub: Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU: INTEL® CORE™ I7-6700K
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
Thermal Paste: ARCTIC MX-4 (4g)
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming
RAM: Patriot Viper Elite 16GB(8x2)
SSD: SanDisk X400 M.2Internal SSD - 1TB
Power Supply: RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 630W
Case Lighting: NZXT Sleeved LED - 2M - Blue

I'm thinking about adding a Bluetooth PCI adapter so I can use Xbox One S controllers with my computer.
Right now, the total cost for the entire rig is $1892 CAD/$1446 USD.

Accessories:
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598
Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma
Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK mass
Keyboard: Gigabyte Force K85
Monitor: Acer Predator XB241H

Thanks In Advance :)

So this was my old post about the rig I am planning to build, I listened to people who commented on that post and these are the changes I made to my plan:

CPU: Intel Core I5-6600K
CPU Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
Power Supply: Sentey 750 watts, 80 Plus Bronze, Hybrid Modular, SLI ready Power Supply

And instead of an internal Bluetooth adapter, I will get an external USB adapter. Also, I am looking for good gaming headphones/headset under $150 CAD/$115 USD.

Below, please leave anything you find that can be adjusted in this build for the better, without bringing it $60 CAD/$46 USD higher, and tips/suggestions for me since it is my first build! (BTW the current build cost is $1940 CAD/$1485 USD)

Some questions I had:
How much should I overclock my GPU and CPU?
Should I get the Artic MX-4 Thermal Paste?

SnaKeSisNG

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016

But that means that I would be only using the DAC and not the AMP... Since it uses USB

huiyiungai

Reputable
Jul 12, 2016
Also getting a MX4 is a up to u choice coz its quite cheap and its reli up to ur choice.
And for GPU and CPU, u need to test it one by one and we cant tell you how much u can OC coz each CPU and GPU got different answer. Each one is unique

MachineDeth

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
id suggest u to go for asus or msi motherboards. i think they give a variety of much more indipendent settings to configure. atleast i can say that for the msi z170a gaming pro! gigabytes lga1151 boards kinda lack that.

MachineDeth

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
u can get less quantity of thermal paste, leave the price as is and get better quality! i bought some grizzly something paste for round 6€ with 0.5g. i only used like the half of it and wasnt even economical ^^. ive an 6600k btw. also u watch out if ur fan may has already some thermal paste applied to the contact surface, mine had xP

MachineDeth

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
for the cpu id use the build in oc presets. they SHOULD BE THERE! actually gigabyte had some pretty decent oc clocks in their presets, cant tell bout msi, atleast not the 6600k :D i wouldnt really oc the cpu manually, they performance u get in reference to the heat, power consumption life span maybe, is kinda not worth it...

MachineDeth

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
i dont think a dac is needed at all for gaming :D
if you listen to high quality music, then it might pay out. cause i can still hear some noise in the background on my realtek 1150 codec...

SnaKeSisNG

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016

yaaaaa, I realized that after, that's why I edited my actual post. Now I want the Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB wired or the Logitech G430

SnaKeSisNG

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016

All right I will do that!

Ok, Thank You :)

huiyiungai

Reputable
Jul 12, 2016
wowow that headphone is actually awesome on gaming, I owned this with a fiio e10k i am pretty sure i hear every footstep in fps games. I would say its much better than the logitech headset. Gaming headset is never worth, half of the price went to that mic...