Best Monitors For 60hz triple monitor gaming setup?

Athan T

Reputable
Jul 2, 2015
Before I ask which monitors are best for gaming, I was wondering if my gtx 970 would be able to run games at a constantly stable 60fps or f I would need a better gpu, if this will work, what are 3 good monitors I can use for gaming, preferably ones that have capabilities to be put on monitor mounts, I'm also trying to keep things on the lower price range, thanks in advance

Solution

It depends on the game, if its a game that doesn't need that much of GPU power like minecraft cs:go lol or dota it will run at a constant 60 FPS in all the monitors, But if it's a game that needs alot of GPU power like ARK survival evolved crysis or GTA at 1080P on all of the screens (maybe some games if you will lower the settings to very low).

For the...

strike2001

Reputable
Aug 29, 2015

It depends on the game, if its a game that doesn't need that much of GPU power like minecraft cs:go lol or dota it will run at a constant 60 FPS in all the monitors, But if it's a game that needs alot of GPU power like ARK survival evolved crysis or GTA at 1080P on all of the screens (maybe some games if you will lower the settings to very low).

For the monitor question, a lot of people including my self are using the Dell S2415H for 2 & 3 monitor configuration and i think it looks great, and i think its capable with monitor mounts but i'm not sure.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS