Help with water cooling system

Garnetty

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
I am thinking about water cooling a new PC that I am going to build, but I've never done water cooling before so I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, if I'm cooling a CPU and GPU, is it safe to just use one 240mm radiator for this?

Computer Specs:

GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz LGA 1150 88W

Case: Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011085-WW Black/Red Steel ATX Mid Tower SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case

Also what kind of a power supply should I get for a setup like this?

Snarles Barkley

Commendable
Aug 4, 2016
The general idea is 1 120 or 140 per item you are cooling so one 240 mm radiator should be fine. I would think a 750W should do fine, thats what im using atm

Yea a good quality 750watt psu. A 240 would be fine also for the radiator. Just get yourself a d5 pump. Ek makes a really cool complete kit that you assemble yourself. They put all the parts you would need into a big box and ship it to you and you assemble it

performance-pcs.com sells the same p240 kit from EK for the exact same price. $350. I say use EK because 90% of people who water cool not only cpu's but also gpu's end up using their water blocks. Of course frozencpu.com is another site to use. For all in one complete kits i would use EK personally.