Signature picture limit?

to build upon that a little..

our rules explicitly state 75x400 for users but we generally are a bit lenient as this is restrictive and many times will allow signatures a little taller but not as wide. if you multiply the numbers of height and width together anything 30,000 or less in square pixels is generally acceptable. any larger and the signature is too large. do keep to horizontal layouts though. animated signatures are allowed as well but please keep file sizes down and animated content to be reasonable. also keep to a single signature image as multiples are not allowed. content allowed is the same as signatures - keep it nonoffensive.

a good example would be the 250x120 that i use. the cpu-z that you have now is also acceptable by itself.

yes, you need to host it elsewhere and post the "direct" link in img tags within your signature field. imgur would work. i use postimg myself.

Was about to show off me being top of the ranking this month but the size is too big and I dropped to 3rd position shortly few days after. And I also don't like being selfish and arrogant and stuff like that.

ranking changes constantly and is really only a gauge of who has the most best answers this month currently. if you are active and knowledgeable its not too hard to top the list at one point or another. if you get a big head, just look at blackbirds best answer and post count and you'll feel sane and average again :lol:

I am just answering questions out of boredom. Didn't even know that I would be in the top lol