Does a curved monitor work on all pc?

FangoMango

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Hi so I'm wanting to get a curved monitor and I just saw that someone said you need a curved graphics card so will a curved monitor work on all pcs I know I prolly sound stupid just want to know before I buy

Also I googled it couldn't find anything

Solution

If you already have a 1920x1080 monitor, the performance will be exactly the same as now, but with a better picture.
Your Radeon R7 250 is not going to allow the highest settings in some games, but that hasn't changed from what you have now.

No, there is no difference between a curved monitor and a flat monitor.
That said, curved monitors often have higher resolution. This higher resolution can in some cases require a decent GPU to push. For example, if you got a 1440p ultrawide, you'd need a graphics card able to push 3440x1440, which is quite a lot, for gaming you'd need a top of the line graphics card in order to keep frame rates playable.

If you already have a 1920x1080 monitor, the performance will be exactly the same as now, but with a better picture.
Your Radeon R7 250 is not going to allow the highest settings in some games, but that hasn't changed from what you have now.

Solution

FangoMango

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Ok thank you im gonna get the monitor and I know I can't play on highest settings I dont play brand new games on my pc so that's why I'm wanting to get a better monitor and I'm also upgrading to gtx 1060
Thanks for all your guys help.