Internal card reader, usb 3.0, MicroSD, and eSATA?

Phaewryn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2013
Anyone know where I can find a black faced internal card reader that has a dedicated MicroSD slot, and an eSATA slot, preferably USB 3.0 speed? I don't care what else is on it additionally, although I'd like it to not be illuminated. It's decidedly difficult to find decent quality card readers that offer MicroSD slots, I don't want the bother of messing with an adapter. The eSATA needs to support actual eSATA speeds for connecting external drives, and it'd be nice if the rest of it has decent speed transfer rates as well (although I'd accept marginal usb 2.0 speeds for a dependable dedicated MicroSD slot). Please post links to places to purchase if you know of any of decent quality available anywhere. I was really disappointed to see that Bitfenix offers exactly what I need EXCEPT it lacks the MicroSD slot.

Phaewryn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2013
Ah, thanks! I always forget ebay exists! I hate that there's no review system on it, but I may have no choice but to go on faith and buy something there.

(edit) Actually, now that I switch that to US ebay, there's not much offered even on ebay that has the MicroSD slot, most of them are M2 slots instead. I don't know if that's a regional difference? I really need the MicroSD slot, not the M2 slot. One is a Rosewill, which I know is shoddy brand name, and the other is an unknown brand (which I'll buy if it's all I can get, but I really am looking for something from a reputable company).