New windows 10 update crashes my PC

Psyduckthecow

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016
Okay so I had a windows 10 update I don't know when this happened or what it did to be honest but it did this over night ever since then my PC has been freaking out with BSOD it crashes like 1-3 times an hour the error is driver irql_less_or_not_equal but when I go to my drivers to update they're all up to date. I'm new to forums and have never posted on them before so sorry if this is like the wrong place to post.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Welcome to Toms :)

We try the easy step first. Can you download and run whocrashed: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
it will look at the errors and give us a summary, might tell us name of driver causing problem

Copy/paste results in here

Can you also follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

this creates a file in c/windows/minidump
can you copy that file to documents
then upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share a link here

Dumps will tell us more than whocrashed can. Useful if Who crashed doesn't tell us anything of use. IT often just points at windows without revealing true cause.

Psyduckthecow

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Fri 8/12/2016 1:04:31 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFF8038A4C44B9)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8038A4C44B9)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

On Thu 8/11/2016 11:38:40 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081116-18421-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0xD7FAF)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFF80000003, 0xFFFFF80161927FAF, 0x0, 0xA)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 368.81
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 368.81
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 368.81 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: NVIDIA Corporation KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

This is what I got I hope this helps