Windows 10 update and can't login

gravipack

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
So I was on my pc and it randomly shutdown and starting downloading the anniversary update and I didn't want it to. I just let it complete and it rebooted my pc. I log on and start changing some of my appearance settings and disable the action center of the new update. I decide to reinstall my gpu drivers because I was missing the visit control panel on the context menu. I uninstalled the drivers and the deleted all the nvidia folders and restarted my on as it asked. I reboot and it asks me to login, but as soon as I press enter my of screen flashes black and grey and goes back to the login menu. Sometimes I can type in my password and it starts to load but it flashes grey and black then goes back to the main login menu. The only way for me to get on desktop is the enter bios then save and exit which will then restart and take me straight to the desktop. But soon after I'm on the desktop the screen flashes grey and black them puts me back on the login menu. Any help plz!!?? Sorry if this is long or un descriptive, I'm quite annoyed because of this.

My specs
Fx8350
Gtx980
16gb ram
Windows 10
750watt

MarcusCody

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
The windows update on windows 10 cannot be disble but there are some 3rd party application allow us to disable it. There are a lot bugs on the windows 10 , i have a problem with the start menu, action center and taskbar, i tried to fix them through searching problem on google and there is no way to fix it. There is a only way to fix it is reset the window or reinstall it , i suggest you to reset or reinstall it