No USB devices will work on Windows 10, and I can't log into my account to try to fix it.

DemoScout

Reputable
May 1, 2015
My PC starts up fine, but none of my USB devices work.
When it's on the BIOS screen, my keyboard and mouse light up, but then once it goes into Windows 10, every device stops working. I can't use my computer since the keyboard, nous, Internet, and any USB device won't work.
It was working fine before this. I was trying to backup my iPhone's photos, but the iPhone wouldn't show up under devices. I found it eventually and clicked troubleshoot, and Windows said to restart the computer. After that, none of the USBs worked.

How can I fix this?

Edit: I tried restarting my PC and it took me to a blue screen that said "Choose an Option" that lets me continue, troubleshoot, or turn off my PC. I've tried every option except for resetting my PC. Would resetting my PC fix it?

DemoScout

Reputable
May 1, 2015

I can, but I can't do anything in the BIOS since I don't have the password. The BIOS does work when I go into it though.

DemoScout

Reputable
May 1, 2015

I can, but I can't do anything in the BIOS since I don't have the password. The BIOS does work when I go into it though.

DemoScout

Reputable
May 1, 2015

I didn't mean to pick this as best answe, but it's a desktop.
I reset the password for the BIOS and I can access it fine, and my keyboard and mouse work when doing that. Once it's starts booting into Windows, then every USB device stops working

DemoScout

Reputable
May 1, 2015

I reset the password for the BIOS and I can access it fine, and my keyboard and mouse work when doing that. Once it's starts booting into Windows, then every USB device stops working

DemoScout

Reputable
May 1, 2015

Lisa_78

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016