Please Help me guys!

allprograms24

Commendable
Jul 1, 2016
So all of a sudden my pc (HP Pavilion 500-313no, windws 10) shows this on a blue screen: Automatic Repair couldn't repair "Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt" and the way of getting out is choosing restore in one of the options. But then about 10 mins later this happens again, I tried searching solutions online but most people have this problem when they start their pc. Mine does it while playing or on used. Please help me, What can I do to fix this?

AceIccey

Reputable
Jan 22, 2016
Well if your getting blue screened it usually doesn't mean good things. I have had a laptop blue screen on me before. I tried to auto repair it worked for a few mins but then it blue screened again. I took it into a computer shop (The guy has been working on PC's for YEARS) and he told me that my computer was basically screwed. I mean best bet would to go into a computer shop and get them to take a look at it most it will cost ya is like $5-$10 for them to take a look at it. Other then that I can't really help out much more then that. But best of luck and hope your computer turns out fine. Hope this helps.