Best way to re-install windows 10?

Hyphron

Honorable
Jun 2, 2014
My computer is hanging on launch after some windows updates. I cant open any apps including chrome without it freezing or crashing. I need to be able to clean install windows 10 but i cant do this as when I click on reset PC it just freezes. Whats the best way of me reinstalling it in my situation? Thanks.

Solution
clean full nuke and pave...use an 8g usb stick from another pc download window 10 media creation tool and make a bootable iso usb stic. anything on the stick is going to be wiped so use a new stick just for windows installer.
after it done put the newest drivers for the mb on it..chipset/sound ethernet and video into a folder called drivers.
boot off the usb stick when it asks for windows key click skip as windows will pull you old key when it logs back onto the internet. go into advance mode and wipe all of the partions off the ssd or hard drive where windows is. then let windows make new system restore and data partion.
clean full nuke and pave...use an 8g usb stick from another pc download window 10 media creation tool and make a bootable iso usb stic. anything on the stick is going to be wiped so use a new stick just for windows installer.
after it done put the newest drivers for the mb on it..chipset/sound ethernet and video into a folder called drivers.
boot off the usb stick when it asks for windows key click skip as windows will pull you old key when it logs back onto the internet. go into advance mode and wipe all of the partions off the ssd or hard drive where windows is. then let windows make new system restore and data partion.

Solution

indn1

Reputable
Jun 17, 2015
this is not an anser but the usb file win. cave me stopes during install and asks for a media driver. not sure what driver. on chat with win. support. they admit a driver is missing but basicly told me to figure it out myself.