pc freezes while playing games

loran_frijters

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
my new pc freezes while playing games and sometimes while browsing the web it also makes a weird buzzing noice i dont know what to do about it and i dont know where it comes from... i can this issue started 2 days ago i have reinstalled windows and that didnt work so im pretty sure its a hardware issue maybe with the ram? not sure but i do need help with this i did not build a pc of $1200 to see it freezing :(

my specs are
geforce gtx 1070 FE from zotac
8 gig ddr4 gskill ripjaws ram clocked at 2133hz (No overclock)
intel i5 6600 (non K)
asrock extreme b150 gaming k4
650w psu 80+ gold fully modular from corsair
i also got 4 case fans 2 intake 2 exaust so i doubt cooling will be a issue

Hello loran_frijters

RAM could be the reason behind freezing your PC.

However, before doubting the hardware, I would have Increased the Pagefile Size, checked if the graphics driver is up-to-date, and that Windows have all the updates installed.

About the buzzing noise, can you please confirm the PC is connected to the power outlet with proper grounding?

Don't hesitate to report back for further assistance.

Cheers!! :)

loran_frijters

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
i got all the newest drivers and updates installed and my pc detects all 8 gigs of memory and the buzzing noice is only when it freezes nothing else all cables are connected so i think its a faulty motherboard

loran_frijters

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

btw i also get blue screens with memory_management, critical structure corruption , pfn list corrupt
not the freezes like before now i always get bluescreens and i havent changed a setting

loran_frijters

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

forgot to mention but like 4-5 days ago ive updated the bios from my mobo that fixed the issue :)