When dragging windows large ,number 1, pops up and the window maximizes.

cooldealio

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
I have never had this issue before on windows 10. Whenever I drag any kind of window that I open, the window will become transparent, a green line outlines the edges of my monitor, and a large green number 1 appears in the middle of my screen (almost as if I am using the identify feature), then whenever I release the window i'm dragging, it maximizes. I have tested to see if this still happens with, and without snap on, and it still happens. Because of this I cant drag windows anywhere, without them maximizing.

Solution
Are you using DisplayFusion? I believe what you describe is not a Windows feature. I use 4 monitors at home and have DisplayFusion installed to manage the taskbar and shortcuts, and when moving stuff from one screen to another that's what happens.

CircuitDaemon

Honorable
Feb 23, 2016
Are you using DisplayFusion? I believe what you describe is not a Windows feature. I use 4 monitors at home and have DisplayFusion installed to manage the taskbar and shortcuts, and when moving stuff from one screen to another that's what happens.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS