Choosing the right monitor

Jacob_107

Reputable
Aug 14, 2016
I am looking to build my own first mini pc for studying and light gaming. As I'm only a student I don't have such a big budget to buy any expensive monitor/s. I am looking for 19 to 21 inch (good quality) monitor with HDMI connection available for around £60. Is it possible or should I go for something higher. I saw lots of monitors for £100 but they are just overpriced I think. Thanks.

Solution
Well, teh one i linked is cheaper, no?(it's actually teh cheapest possible that's full HD)
LED or not LED is about the backlighting. Which shouldn;t concearn you if all you care about is price.

Jacob_107

Reputable
Aug 14, 2016

I'm just looking for something cheaper as I'm planning to build my first new build so I need something which would suit into my build and also it needs to fit into my budget. What is the difference between LED and non LED monitors? Someone who was helping me with my build recommended BenQ GL2250HM 21.5" 60Hz Monitor which is a non LED monitor: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/RnQRsY/benq-monitor-gl2250hm. The price went a bit up but if you know about anything better than just please let me know. Thank you.