[WTB] - Anyone selling a 750 ti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmario66

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
Yes I know the GTX 750 ti is already the price of dirt brand new but if anyone has one they just don't care to have anymore, shoot me a PM with the price and I'll try and reply as soon as possible. Thanks

Solution
I would sell mine, but I'm still using it. Saving up for a GTX 1060 currently.

Go on ebay.com, I have seen a few used ones for a good price.

Metalmario66

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
Yeah I must be dumb, wasn't thinking of Craigslist or eBay (the one place where they would cost 2¢). And I'll get on your eBay and look.

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
good luck finding one for a decent price, I think I asked here way back and never got an answer and have seen some here and there over the time since the 750 has been out, but they've been price gouged to the point where it was better to just buy it new. I lurk here alot and mostly notice higher end enthusiast stuff for sale, rarely budget pc stuff sadly=/

Haven't seen any Titan XP or even a 1080 being for sell here

D

Deleted member 217926

This is the Classified section of our forums. It exists for a reason. I've used it to successfully buy and sell items several times. So you might want to modify your advice as it pertains to this subsection.

In other words, it's fine to buy and sell here. We wouldn't have this section if it wasn't.

Derik5325

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016

Are you still interested in purchasing a 970?

Metalmario66

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
To Derik and kekti, yes I'm still wanting to buy a gpu.

Note, I'm kinda on the broke side so don't expect above $100... But give me a price anyway... I may buy later, that is if it's still available.

ZiexTheTruth

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.