Illegal activities in post

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016
Hello, i've been patrolling these forums for a relativley short time. Anyway i came across a post offering counterfeit notes, illegitimate driving licenses etc. anything i can do to report this to the powers that be?

EDIT: Turns out the report abuse button does a fine job :). Though i was enjoying the terrible attempt made by the devious poster lol.

Solution
Yes. In the offending thread, click on the Report Abuse icon (lower right corner of post) and the issue will be brought to the attention of the Moderation Team. We'll take it from there.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

The thread wasn't deleted. Just moved to the Forum Feedback section.

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016

Yeah thanks, first time i have come across something like that on this site and wasn't aware of that 'Report Abuse' button. Good to see it got taken down so fast :).

the_crippler

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010

Well...either way, it was taken care of . :)

I recommend using the Report Abuse button because that alerts moderators right away. When creating a post like this, moderators won't know unless they happen to stumble across the post. But I would imagine that they'd click on it when they see "Illegal activities in Post" as the title. Another reason to use the Report Abuse button is that you're awarded the "Judge" badge. :)

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016

What is the reasoning behind it being moved there? Why is it not just deleted? Thanks.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Your thread was moved to the FF section. The questionable thread was deleted and the OP permanently banned.

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016

Oh my bad thanks for clearing that up . Also, love the quote.