PLEASE HELP Windows 10 memory leak, not non paged pool

Rylan_4

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
Please will someone help me, i have tried to fix this for countless hours now, if i where to guess somewhere around 15 hours of straight trying to fix this, i have a really bad memory leak in windows 10 that starts not being a problem and then gradually takes up more and more ram until i can no longer run my computer. I have look on the internet for every solution and can't find it, it's not the none paged pool, that is sitting at 500MB while 5gb of ram has disappeared into the oblivion, i have added up every process in my task manager and it doesn't add up, where did this memory go and how do i fix it? please help me i am desperate and i have given up hope, this is the first time i have ever asked a forum anything because i can usually find a solution to my problem through just searching the internet. I have even gone through and manually checked every driver to make sure they were up to date.

-Thanks Rylan

Solution
You will have to download poolmon.exe from the windows did. You run it and it displays the pooltags of each drivers memory allocation. When you find a tag that uses too much paged or nonpaged pool. You.look at the tag look up the name of the driver. Non paged pool is memory that corresponds to physical ram. Paged pool is virtual memory that is mapped to your pagefile.sys on your c:\ drive.

You will have to download poolmon.exe from the windows did. You run it and it displays the pooltags of each drivers memory allocation. When you find a tag that uses too much paged or nonpaged pool. You.look at the tag look up the name of the driver. Non paged pool is memory that corresponds to physical ram. Paged pool is virtual memory that is mapped to your pagefile.sys on your c:\ drive.

Solution