BSOD when loading games/logging in/ desktop

jfreeizme

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
my computer recently has been crashing for an unknown reason.. Most of the BSOD have been while loading games, but i have also experienced it when just sitting at the desktop. the BSOD doesn't appear randomly it is every time i login into my computer after a few minutes. however in my bios there are options for the speed i want to run my computer(eco,normal,High performance) i changed from high performance to eco and have not experienced a crash yet(without running games)

Specs:
AMD FX-8350
Geforce 960 4gb
8 GB of RAM

Minidump files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9qyrqlpsfwm2846/Minidump.rar
these are the only files i have left after CCleaner removed the others

*just played a game and no crashes after going to eco mode

Solution
if you are using verifier to try to find problems on your machine, you will want to go here
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/M5A97_LE_R20/HelpDesk_Download/
and install the current BIOS, and the various driver updates before
running verifier.
the verifier flagged a anticheat driver as doing something wrong but it would only crash the system under stress, the method they use is not good but they can get away with it and crash every 15 hours or so. depending on the physical ram you have and the amount of pagefile.sys space the longer between crashes.
-------------
the bugcheck was just verifier catching BattleEye anti-cheat driver
talking to its service BEService.exe passing user mode handles to kernel mode drivers.

it works...

jfreeizme

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013

Hard drive is always running at 100% when i start my pc, but goes down to about 10%-25% after letting it sit at desktop. and the temps of my cpu are normally at 20-40 at idle. max 64 while playing games.

_TheD0ct0r_

Commendable
Apr 19, 2016

Have you been overclocking your cpu? Its possible that something in your system cant handle the high performance setting on your cpu. And high disk usage on startup for a few minutes of normal

if you are using verifier to try to find problems on your machine, you will want to go here
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/M5A97_LE_R20/HelpDesk_Download/
and install the current BIOS, and the various driver updates before
running verifier.
the verifier flagged a anticheat driver as doing something wrong but it would only crash the system under stress, the method they use is not good but they can get away with it and crash every 15 hours or so. depending on the physical ram you have and the amount of pagefile.sys space the longer between crashes.
-------------
the bugcheck was just verifier catching BattleEye anti-cheat driver
talking to its service BEService.exe passing user mode handles to kernel mode drivers.

it works most of the time but if the system is under memory stress like when you run a game for a long time, the handle can be invalid and cause the system to bugcheck.

you can run cmd.exe as an admin and turn off verifier.exe via

verifier.exe /reset

and your system will not catch this error. You can also exclude this driver from verification.

machine info:
BIOS Version 2103
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 11/06/2013
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product M5A97 LE R2.0
Version Rev 1.xx
Processor Version AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Processor Voltage 8eh - 1.4V
External Clock 200MHz
Max Speed 4000MHz
Current Speed 4000MHz