Future 2 monitor setup, little confusion

Thidical

Honorable
Apr 7, 2015
I currently have an EVGA GTX 750Ti SC (1x Displayport, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-D) hooked up to a HP Pavilion 22xi (1x HDMI, 1x DVI-I, 1x VGA) through HDMI. For my birthday in a week I wish to get a 27 inch AOC monitor (1x HDMI, 1x VGA). I'm struggling to find a way to have both of the monitors connected...

I can't use VGA since the 750Ti doesn't have one.. so lets say that I hook the 27 inch monitor up to the HDMI.

I can't connect the HP through DVI-I because the 750Ti has DVI-D and vis versa.

I can't connect the HP through HDMI because that is being taken up by the AOC.

I can't use a DVI-D (Male) to DVI-I (Female) adapter because I cannot find one on Amazon, only a DVI-D (Female) to DVI-I (Male) are found there.

Can I use Displayport (from 750Ti) to DVI-I (to HP) adapters such as this?

Would end up with:
750Ti SC (HDMI) -> AOC 27 inch (HDMI)
750Ti SC (Displayport) -> DVI-I (Male) -> HP 21.5 inch (DVI-I)

Solution
DVI-I is the same thing as DVI-D with the extra analog output pins. There is no DVI-I to DVI-D because none is necessary, just plug the DVI-D cable in the DVI-I connector, done..

If you want to connect a VGA display, all you need is a DVI-I to VGA passive adapter.

InvalidError

Titan
DVI-I is the same thing as DVI-D with the extra analog output pins. There is no DVI-I to DVI-D because none is necessary, just plug the DVI-D cable in the DVI-I connector, done..

If you want to connect a VGA display, all you need is a DVI-I to VGA passive adapter.

Solution