How could I make my ICC (color profile) load at startup?

thecubicgamer

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

I have an Asus vg248qe and I wanted to use a color profile in order to get the best image out of it. I managed to set up the color profile through Color Management but it doesn't actually load the profile. Instead, I have to click ''Reload current calibrations'' for the profile to actually load up. Furthermore, every time I restart my PC, the profile wont load up. I have to ''Reload calibrations'' every single time. I found this little program; DisplayProfile.exe. It allows me to easily switch between color profiles, but like the real way, I have to manually select it every time I load up the PC. This brings me back to my original question; how to I make my color profile load at startup?
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

thecubicgamer

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
Not sure if it's worth mentioning, but when I go to check the ''Use Windows display calibration'' box under ''Color management - System Defaults'' I get a denied access error, which is weird because I am on an administrator account (in fact, the only account on this PC). However, after that error pops up I can check the box.

Colif

Win 11 Master
It looks like its because of fast boot.

windows 10 starts with some kind of fastboot option at energy settings
it is a checkbox , you can uncheck it.
then the loading will go a bit slower , nothing special.
but it will succesfully load the third party drivers , including nvidia and the color settings.

look at solution here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-wont-startup-with-my-settings-for-color/333663a0-c51c-49d3-8391-40bb3da30f3a

thecubicgamer

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

Hey thx for the suggestion but sadly I had the same outcome.

170fin

Commendable
Feb 20, 2016
Hi, what's the ICC profile like that you downloaded? I've just received this monitor today & I'm currently looking into changing the default settings in this manner. Ty.

thecubicgamer

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

The one I have is named "ASUS VG248QE (Nvidia)". I originally had problems with it loading up but after a Windows 10 update everything was fixed.