What if I owe sprint and can't pay them back

Solution
And to go a step beyond Math Geek's and Belphegore's excellent responses it may be time for you to seek some sort of credit or financial counseling if you are truly unable to pay the bill(s).

Do not know where you live or your overall situation but it is best, no matter what, to face up to the problem and start working on resolving it.

Otherwise any resolutions to your benefit will be much more difficult. Address the problems now or they will get worse.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
that's really a question for sprint. they may have some sort of way to keep service and delay paying. or maybe not. i don't work for them so can't say for sure.

i'd give them a call and see if they will work with you

Belphegore

Respectable
Mar 27, 2016
I work in the cellphone industry so I can tell you exactly what will happen.

1-30 days, nothing. 30-60 days, disconnection. Around the 100 day mark of having an unpaid balance on your account, it will be reviewed for any credits and/or disputes. If there are none, it's sent to an outside collections agency where it will then start having an effect on your credit score.

Ralston18

Titan
And to go a step beyond Math Geek's and Belphegore's excellent responses it may be time for you to seek some sort of credit or financial counseling if you are truly unable to pay the bill(s).

Do not know where you live or your overall situation but it is best, no matter what, to face up to the problem and start working on resolving it.

Otherwise any resolutions to your benefit will be much more difficult. Address the problems now or they will get worse.

Solution