I want to find this film so hard

Severin123

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
I watched it in about 2006 in a. m so it is maybe older film. All I remember (I was really young) is this:
The man(1) was talking about past. It was in room with few people and with one dead man(2).
In the end of film, man 1 was reminisceing his one story: When he was young (maybe 5-7 y.), it was in the city, he was with his mom. There was going some men in van probably going to arrest her. She told her son(1) to play a chase. He run on the street while mom was taken away in that car, saw his son running and she was crying. The son though she will chase him.
Please guys dont u know that movie?

Severin123

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016

Thank you for your answer!, but I dont think it is that. I take a better look on it, maybe watch it all, but it wont be what I look for :/

Severin123

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016

Sure, I let you know :)

Seankay

Respectable
Jul 20, 2016

Hey, found it yet? Or any further details?

Severin123

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
Nope :/ But. Here is anothere scene from it:
There is man (maybe something about 50) in the pub, with beer. Suddenly he look from big window on one side and he sees a woman. They were together one time I suppose and now they didnt saw each other for long time, maybe had an argument. So he walk through the pub as the women walks near on the street. But she wont notice him. The doors were on the other side and he is really weak. On the end of this scene, she dissapeared from the view on the street and the man probably got heart attack.

Oh I feel like I was reminisceing all that stories, like I am some main character in that film :D

Seankay

Respectable
Jul 20, 2016

Damn hahahaha I will have to do smoe more research on this :D