Stutter every 10 seconds solved with resource monitor running in background

woody68

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
i have a core i 5 2500, 560gtx ti video card, have an asus p8Z78 mb, legacy bios ver 32.03 date 2/12/12 8gb ram asus monitor and samsung32 "tv with hdmi connected. I use audio router to route video card audio to tv while i play games.

I have had an increase in pc stutter, looked at so many thread trying to figure it out. I tried latency monitor, updated all drivers, went through every device in manager and disabled one at a time. Can not figure out what causes the stutter. which seemed to happen every ten seconds when internet is being used at all. Kodi would video and audio stutter so badly it was hard to take. I am playing a movie on kodi surfing the internet right now with resource monitor open and no stutter. going to try this http://windowsreport.com/stutter-games-diagnostics-policy-service/ and see if that may help without resource monitor on. i will update

the strangest thing is that when i run resource monitor the stutter stops completely. Can anyone explain this? for now I will just run the monitor when I start the pc and hope it solves my issue. Is there a way to have this program run at startup?