AMD-V not detected on windows 7

Finntrolli

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016
Ok I'm done with googling 3 days. So, I was using Nox emulator on windows 10 and it worked. Didn't do anything on bios. Then I got a lot of viruses and had to back to windows 7. I installed Nox again and it worked for 1 day. 2nd day it was laggy as hell. I checked all the stuff I found on google. It showed ONCE AMD-V enabled and it worked but next time I started PC it didn't work again and those programs says AMD-V is NOT enabled. So what I did I went to check and nothing changed on bios. Still was:

1) Enabled SMV
2) Enabled IOMMU
3) Everything is now enabled on CPU section.
4) All drivers are up to date and so on.
5) Mobo = F2 A85-M Pro, Graphic card = Nvidia GTX 660, Processor AMD A10-6800K and I have 8gb of memory.
6) 1 core was sleeping but now every cores are up and it didn't help also! ;(

I've tried 3 or 4 different programs to detect AMD-V but it says its available but not enabled. And yes, I've pressed F10 when leaving bios. Save & exit. I've turned PC power off(totally) and no help. Also put them back to disabled and back to enabled with lots of boots. Nox worked on windows 10 before viruses. Can viruses break bios? But what I've read on google there are other people also with this same problem.

For me its starting to look broken bios or just AMD bios workability or windows 7 problem. Any help is needed. If I can't get Nox emulator to work its not end of the days but if this problem is not fixed then its time to change from AMD -> Intel one day when this PC is done.
Anyone to help me?