NewEgg Ebay didn't give me a tracking number yet!

kenort

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
So, I ordered the CM Devastator at NewEgg's ebay site. It should've been shipped by now, I ordered 1 PST on saturday from their ebay website. So what I'm saying is, where is the tracking number, has it even shipped yet?

Solution
It probably hasn't shipped yet. They more than likely wouldn't have processed it completely on a Saturday, so they are probably processing it today, and you will get a tracking number as soon as the shipment goes out.
It probably hasn't shipped yet. They more than likely wouldn't have processed it completely on a Saturday, so they are probably processing it today, and you will get a tracking number as soon as the shipment goes out.

Solution

kenort

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Oh. Thought they shipped items on weekends. Thanks!

I have hardware that I ordered directly from Newegg.com on Friday eve, and I live close enough to a warehouse to get 1 day shipping.

My stuff still does not have a tracking number and I pay extra for premier member

So don't fret that your eBay store items have not shipped yet.

kenort

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Sorry for being un-patient, but school's starting in a week and I really want that keyboard because this is the last week I can really game. After that, there's going to be numerous homeworks and gaming would barely fit my schedule. I still didn't get that tracking number.

Well we can't really help you get the tracking number, I would recommend you call Newegg's customer support, and they should be able to check on the status of your order for you. If you would rather not call, you could email them, though it will most likely take a little longer to get a response.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello kenort,

We definitely understand the excitement of waiting on a new keyboard to get some well deserved gaming in. Orders are processed/shipped Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) which sounds like the reason you haven't received a tracking number yet. Feel free to send an email to wecare@newegg.com with your order number and reference to this thread if you don't receive a tracking number by the end of today.

-Rella (Newegg Support)

kenort

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

I got the tracking number. Thanks everyone for taking their time to respond :)

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello Kenort,
We appreciate the time you took to contact us. When an order is placed, it does undergo a 1-2 business day processing time frame in which the payment is authorized and verification is made with your bank. I would like to take a look and see what information I can gather from your order. Do you mind emailing us at wecare@newegg.com with your order information? I look forward to your response.
[Newegg Support]
Isaac

kenort

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016

Hi Isaac, as I mentioned, I already got the tracking number. Thank you for your consideration though!