Asus e403sa clean install

sh4d0wf0x

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016
hello guys! i want to do a clean install of windows 10 in this notebook.. but this had a 128gb emmc.. I dont have a backup or anything else.. I deleted all the partitions and created a new one, and now I can't install windows.. i had a error that is unable to install windows... the problem is the drivers of the emmc?

Please help me thanks!

Solution
something like a bios configuration.. i solved this case today!.. i use a windows to go to run and with the disk management I format the eMMC with GPT partition, later I used a windows 10 bootable usb with GPT partition! install succesfully! hope to help another user here!
See ya

sh4d0wf0x

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016
something like a bios configuration.. i solved this case today!.. i use a windows to go to run and with the disk management I format the eMMC with GPT partition, later I used a windows 10 bootable usb with GPT partition! install succesfully! hope to help another user here!
See ya

Solution

jmont90

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017

You absolute legend! I spent a week working on this and that is what worked.

The error was "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu."

Fixed by selecting GPT partition style when creating the bootable usb and then using diskpart in windows 10 setup to convert the emmc to GPT.

Thank you