BSOD and Freezing. Please help!

BQ2283

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I am about to throw this thing out the front door. A little background.... bought this computer in 2011 (I think) and it did just fine then. More recently I got it out and dusted it off so I could play a little WoW and other games. Plugged it in and signed on and upon trying to play anything I noticed my FPS were terrible. Something like 10 FPS. So I went out and bought a PSU and GPU. Installed them and all was well. Now, before all this, I would have a random crash or two and really never pay much attention. Well here lately, its been happening with more frequency. I will get things like BSOD KMODE Exception not handled, Clipsp.sys or just a loud buzzing and the computer will freeze. Sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes I can go days without it. I have checked ram, done fix and repair (says windows can't repair), looked at drivers, turned stuff on and off and whatever I found on the internet to try and help...... Here is were I have reached to point of no return. I was looking at a website, going through some things and I was advised to try and run verifier command thing. I did as I was instructed and now I am on a forever loop of restarting as soon as I sign on to the computer. What can I do to stop this (I'm currently trying to do the Windows installation media) and any idea on the random BOSD and freezing?

CPU Phenom II x6 1065T
MOBO ASUS M4A78LT-M
GPU EVGA GTX 950 SSC
PSU EVGA 600w
Windows 10
if you need anything else, I'll gladly supply it.

Update: I was able to start up in safe mode and run the cmd verifier/reset. Now its not restarting over and over. Any advise on the BSODs and random freezing with loud buzzing from speakers? I also tried to update my BIOS and when I went into EZ Flash 2 to do it, it said it was not compatible. I downloaded it straight from ASUS website. Thanks ahead of time for taking the time to read and any insight you may be able to provide.

BQ2283

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016

I'm pretty sure. I took the GPU out so I could see it, but I'll look again. I also reformatted the flash drive before I tried the update.