MSI Restart loop / Hang before bios error 32 [IMPORTANT]

cosminrules

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
After having run a social media software on my computer, it has caused the computer to crash. As a result of this, it has made my computer go into a restart loop, booting for a second or two then restarting.. However, when I clear the cmos, the computer would sometimes boot into windows for a few seconds and then give me BSOD with a different error message every time it goes into BSOD which is quite weird.. I have also tried to change the bios, since i have multi bios, with no success. Lastly, I have formatted the hard drive and reinstalled windows, this again with no success..

What I have done:
- Restored windows > nothing
- Formatted C drive > nothing
- Remove GFX > nothing
- Clear CMOS > sometimes would do nothing, sometimes id get asked if i want to go into setup or continue, if i selected setup itd hang then go through restart loop.
- Removed one RAM > first error code 55 replaced with error code 32, now all it does is hang without turning on the monitors or keyboard.

I feel like the bios is at fault here, i cannot even get into the bios to try and reflash it, anything i can do to fix it? Maybe theres a way to reflash the bios without having to go into the bios to flash?

Stats: Windows 10 GTX 770 MSi MPOWER z77 i7 3770k

Any help would be highly appreciate it, cheers. really need to use my computer for something useful, all help appreciated.

Solution
Cosmin, I don't know why a clean install, even if it went wrong, would not allow you into BIOS, if you have tried all the above and are unable to get into the BIOS something must be wrong with the motherboard.
So you got a virus that completely trashed windows.

Since you cant even get to any selectable part of windows you can try to do the system restore as suggest above, but if that fails then you have no option but to reinstall windows and all of your software.

If you are concerned about your files:
1) That is why people make backups
2) You can get your files by removing your hard drive, and using a SATA to USB adapter and plug into another computer DOING THIS RIKS INFECTING THE COMPUTER YOU PLUGGED IT INTO.

Hopefully you learned to be weary about any software posted on social media. Weather it is software links, or advice like microwaving your phone to recharge the battery, people on social media prey on the gullible, the ignorant and the just flat out stupid.

cosminrules

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012

Nope, I didnt get a virus, its just a social media management program which i have used before, it is a clean file with no issues.
Like I said above, I have formatted C drive and have reinstalled windows, this did not solve the problem as i still keep on getting crashes..

notlim981

Distinguished
You should restore Windows to a point before you installed such social media management to see if the computer works properly. That might have caused a key in Registry to brake, which might be the cause of the BSODs.

cosminrules

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012

I have also done hat before reinstalling windows, it still did not resolve my issue.. :(

cosminrules

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012

I did that before, it did not fix any of my problems, made it worse i think since now i cant even get into the bios..
I cant do any more clean installs.

notlim981

Distinguished
Cosmin, I don't know why a clean install, even if it went wrong, would not allow you into BIOS, if you have tried all the above and are unable to get into the BIOS something must be wrong with the motherboard.

Solution