Screen changes when I move the touch pad cursor.

seaflyer

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
I have an Asus notebook with Windows 10. When I'm working on a particular screen using the touch pad to move the cursor, suddenly the screen will change go back to a previous screen I was in. This is very annoying particularly when on the internet say ordering an item and whilst navigating the screen it suddenly goes back to my email inbox. I then have to take cursor to top left hand corner of the screen to find a thumb nail of the screen I was working on, click to get back to the correct screen. It can do this several times. Grrrrr.....I think it maybe the sensitivity of my touch pad but I can't work out in settings how to adjust this. Anyone had a similar problem?
Thanks.

Solution
Hi seaflyer

If I were you, I would have checked the sensitivity of the touch pad for single-click and double-click. To do so, you can go to Control Panel > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center > Make the mouse easier to use > Mouse settings.

From the Mouse Properties box, go to the touchpad tab and then click the link on the interface to change the settings of the touchpad.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Hi seaflyer

If I were you, I would have checked the sensitivity of the touch pad for single-click and double-click. To do so, you can go to Control Panel > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center > Make the mouse easier to use > Mouse settings.

From the Mouse Properties box, go to the touchpad tab and then click the link on the interface to change the settings of the touchpad.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Solution