Help making a decision on whether to buy speakers for my PS4 OR a monitor with built in speakers !!

Liquidfil

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013
So basically i cant make my mind up whether to buy some speakers for my ps4 or buy a monitor with built in speakers, to be honest the monitor isnt that old it just lacks sound, i'm using my headset to listen but its just inconvenience sometimes. my other problem is that i have a Razer leviathan which is all hooked up to my PC and that's just inconvenient to move from one side of the room to another.

cant make a decision :( feel free to ask question to get more of an understanding :)

Solution
Built in speakers, "normally" sound worse than a proper speaker. So i'd advise you to get one if you want some more sound. And someday if you want to break down your windows with the sound, the monitor built in won't be able to do so :p

manddy123

Admirable
Built in speakers, "normally" sound worse than a proper speaker. So i'd advise you to get one if you want some more sound. And someday if you want to break down your windows with the sound, the monitor built in won't be able to do so :p

Solution

Liquidfil

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013

ahh thanks man !! but ive just discovered that i have an HDMI to HDMI audio converter which i was using for my wii U , so i can just order the leviathan mini ( which i was looking at cos i wanted a portable speaker) and use that the play the sound for my PS4 :D cant believe ive only just realised that solution haha, thanks though !!