Installation of Windows 10 Pro over Windows 7 Pro seems to be working well, except for issues.

TNOldTimer76

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
Issues finding with Windows 10 Pro: 1. Edge seems to be slower, and a bit odd at times. 2. Going to CNet or other daily posts, CPU & memory seem to take for ever due to ads that are opening, sometimes as many as 4 on the web page, before I ever get to real the article that I was trying to read. Is this typical of Windows 10 64-bit installs?
Also would like to ask about update this computer. Here is info on my system:
System Hardware Information. Would welcome any recommendations! Thanks!

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 1 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 10079 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7570, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 931914 MB, Free - 766096 MB; D: Total - 21079 MB, Free - 2643 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte, 2AC8
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

Solution

This is not something with Edge, this is something most of the sites use this days, ads. You may try Chrome with add-ons like Advance Block Plus, this might solve your problem,

As for the rest of your question, what is your doubt exactly? You want to know if your hardware matches Windows 10 minimum requirements?

notlim981

Distinguished

This is not something with Edge, this is something most of the sites use this days, ads. You may try Chrome with add-ons like Advance Block Plus, this might solve your problem,

As for the rest of your question, what is your doubt exactly? You want to know if your hardware matches Windows 10 minimum requirements?

Solution