Looking for a full hd monitor under 7k for gaming

krishnadeep

Reputable
May 29, 2014
I'm really confused with the different type of monitors available there ........ I'm in a tight budget of 7000 and want a gaming monitor, i will be primarily playing "gta5" on it
Looking for your help

Solution
He is referring Indian rupee i think So....Your best option is to look at amazon.in, flipkart.com, snapdeal.com, and some other sites and look for monitor in under 7k and post the link here if u like any of them ....people here will guide u ....Or if u want a used monitor go to your city local computer and look for monitor.. note the model No and search online about it read some reviews and then decide wat u want to do with it...

Mr Hat

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
Hi, what currency is that "7K" in, not dollars or euros I guess. And, what size monitor would you like? And what about refresh rates (max fps a monitor can handle, 60 is standard, but there are 144 Hz panels out there, if your pc and budget can handle it)

Uj56

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
He is referring Indian rupee i think So....Your best option is to look at amazon.in, flipkart.com, snapdeal.com, and some other sites and look for monitor in under 7k and post the link here if u like any of them ....people here will guide u ....Or if u want a used monitor go to your city local computer and look for monitor.. note the model No and search online about it read some reviews and then decide wat u want to do with it...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS