Here is my pc spec

Cpu i3 2100

Gpu sapphire hd 6670 2 gb ddr3

HDD Seagate 500gb 5200 rpm

Mobo Asus H61M-K

PSU some Chinese non branded 550 watt

Monitor Dell S2216H 21.5 inch

OS win 10

Ram Avexir Budget series Single stick 8gb 1600mhz(currently running at 1333 due to sandy bridge limitation )

So im wondering which component should be my first priority of upgrading . And can you suggest a possible budget component .
Also my main use of the pc is gaming .
also im willing to turn down a few settings in my games for performane .
Overall you can classify me as a low budget gamer .
And to clarify i play all kind of games .
Thankx in advance

I suspect a GTX750ti would do you a world of good.

Run YOUR games, but lower your resolution and eye candy.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.
If your FPS stays the same, you are likely more cpu limited.

mc_dwang

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016
I would recommend upgrading your PSU first. I wouldn't trust any power supply without a brand. Really you should be glad ur comp hasn't exploded yet :p
After upgrading ur PSU i think you should grab a new graphics card. The new Polaris and Pascal cards (rx 400s, 1060) really stand out when it comes to value for money and you can get one for around 200 or less USD. I would recommend a rx 470. It will be one helluva upgrade from your old GPU.

You can't really just upgrade one component and make the system that much better. If you upgrade the video card, your CPU will hold you back, if you upgrade the CPU, the video card is too slow for it. If you have 4 GB or less of RAM, that is also an issue.

Cheap power supply is not good to have in a system, you are putting your components at risk of damage.

i5-3570 is a good upgrade, but it's pricey for what it is unless you find a used one, anything else outside of a full platform change is not really worth it.. Video card, RX 460 or the nVidia GTX 950 are good buys now for budget setups. I'd go with the 950 myself, it's faster than the 460 and is not much more after rebates.