Newegg refund policy?

Ominator

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
I am buying a monitor from newegg and want to know about the refund policy. I read on the website that it needs some RMA stuff, but i dont understand what it means. I hope someone can explain of how it works.

USAFRet

Titan

Within 30 days, probably no problem.
After that, you have to go through the manufacturer, and start the RMA process (if it is actually broken).

Just like every other part you might buy online.

ADrunkBunny

Reputable
Jan 17, 2016
Yep pretty much what USAFRet said is correct. You can return the item to new egg within 30 days to receive a replacement or refund. After the 30 day period you would have to call the manufacturer if something went wrong where they usually send you a new one. A warranty on a monitor is usually 1-3 years.

Ominator

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016

so, if its because i dont like it and its been less than 30 days, i can get a refund with no problem?

USAFRet

Titan

Maybe, probably.
I know with Amazon that is the case.

P.M that newegg rep and see what he says ?? you need to ask them for there response not our guess work on what they may do and get there answer from them .

each product or item may have a different return policy nothing is the same look at your items notes on that all is listed I think under the price / add to cart part of the page or under the warrantee and return tab in the overview

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello Ominator,

Thanks for reaching out with this question!

Most items have a 30 day return period, but if the item is being returned for a personal reason, then it may be subject to a restocking fee; more info can be found here in our FAQs (https://kb.newegg.com/Article/Index/12/3?id=1755). Feel free to send an email to wecare@newegg.com with your order number and any other information that may help with creating a return (do you have the retail box, is the item damaged, etc).

-Rella (NeweggSupport)