How to back up or download drivers

Nereknu

Reputable
Aug 30, 2016
Hello guys PC noob there. I am thinking about reinstaling my W10 because I feel like the PC is slowed down but I need help with drivers. I have the PC for about 2 years and 2 months but never installed any drivers except drivers for GPU via NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE. The problem is I don't know what to install or how to find if my drivers are up to date if I check in Device Manager windows 10 it always says its up to date. If I would reinstall windows which drivers should I download? For GPU, motherboard and anything else ? Thanks for help

Nereknu

Reputable
Aug 30, 2016
G

You do not need to download CPU drivers if you re-install windows on the same motherboard. You just need to download your MB drivers.

Nereknu

Reputable
Aug 30, 2016
Okay I reinstalled windows now :) one last question I downloaded all drivers without problem except that one with name - Intel SATA Preinstall driver
(For AHCI / RAID Mode) it doesn't have any "update".exe file so I can't run it and I don't know if I need that. And when I was reinstalling the windows I had 2 partition, one reserved for system and the second one was the C: itself I deleted the reserved for system and then the C: but I wasn't able to format after that is it still okay or do I need to format that ? After that I had the full space as "unallocated space" or smth like that so I clicked next and installed W10 there is that okay ?