[WTB] GT 730 2GB GDDR5 or cheap GPU equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCounterMyself

Honorable
Jul 24, 2016
I'm putting together a basic gaming PC for my nephew & it doesn't need any high-end GPU. Please feel free to post what GPU & offer that I might considered. Lastly, I'm located in Southern California USA in case anyone needed to know.

Solution
no i am not, but go get one on ebay, watchout for the fake china ones that arent actually nvidia gpus tho, only go with ones that are from trusted add in board partners such as evga, gigabyte, zotac, asus,msi...

Ethanh100

Honorable
no i am not, but go get one on ebay, watchout for the fake china ones that arent actually nvidia gpus tho, only go with ones that are from trusted add in board partners such as evga, gigabyte, zotac, asus,msi...

Solution

iCounterMyself

Honorable
Jul 24, 2016

Honestly, I'm trying to save as much as I can because I have recently purchased him furniture, sheets/comforter, microwave, & etc for the University. It dents the pocket if you know what I mean. That came first & his computer came second. However, when I last checked, NewEgg didn't have any refurbished & thanks for linking me. If this is the best deal I can find for the week then I will be purchasing it.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

As previously mentioned, there's always ebay for a used one. Just be sure to get the DDR5 64 bit version, not the 128 bit.

iCounterMyself

Honorable
Jul 24, 2016

There really isn't many if any GT 730 2GB GDDR5 on ebay & I tried craigslist too. I checked a few times for refurbished ones on NewEgg but there wasn't when I did a few days & I checked at least a few times from different days before that. So I thought about asking people on Reddit, Tom's-hardware, & etc. Then, magically you came here with a link from NewEgg, & it happen to be the time I didn't check if there's refurbished ones on sale. *SMH* Again, thank you very much & if I don't get any offers here soon I will get the GT 730 from the link of yous for sure.

iCounterMyself

Honorable
Jul 24, 2016

The problem with that is that most people trying to put a price as if it's new & I need it ASAP. Also, I happen to accidentally vote you as the solution when I miss-clicked due to my toddler son.

Status
Not open for further replies.