Constant BSOD Troubleshooting (Windows 10)

Isotope5667

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2012
Hey!
I recently built this PC and have been getting blue screens of death fairly often. Using BlueScreenView it's saying it's caused by driver xboxgip.sys. Where do I go from here? I uninstalled my Xbox Gaming Device driver assuming it was somewhat related, but that's about it so far.
Happy to provide any extra info that may be needed, as I'm sure I didn't give a whole lot, but didn't want to give a bunch of unnecessary info.
Thanks

Solution
Do this and we see if dumps reveal more - I can't read them but others around here can:

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Xbox Game Input Protocol Driver. Its built into windows

try this
right click start button
choose command prompt (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter - this scans system files and may fix this behaviour

try running windows update, its a Win 10 driver so would think it gets updated via WU

Isotope5667

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2012

"Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations." And my Windows 10 is up to date.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do this and we see if dumps reveal more - I can't read them but others around here can:

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone will help you fix it :)

Solution