Donation Pcs Wanted For Education

Phd High

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
Hi, I am attempting to Gather donation pcs for my Computer Science Class at my school. It is a new class as of this year so we are in need of pcs that we can learn on. Doesn't matter what OS the pc runs. We would like to have desktops so we can take the PCs apart and learn about the components. We would like semi newer pcs. Such as ones with 1st generation Intel cores or AMD. Beggars can't be choosers. If you have a working one that anyone wouldn't mine donating that would be best. Anything computer related such as old parts, laptops, desktops, etc. That us students can learn on. Please Message me if you are interested in donating to our education! Ask me if you want more information. I am a student at my school trying to help out. I am located in United States, Indiana. (I have no idea what category to put this under so sorry if it is in wrong one)

No offense, but no one knows who you are, or what you represent. Coming here and asking for PC gear for any reason, is frowned upon. Look local, there are recyclers who deal with this stuff and are anxious to sell it cheap if it works.

TRENDING THREADS