Cant factory reset my laptop

Vortex_Mio

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
I tried resetting an acer laptop (Acer Aspire V-3 571) and i tried to factory reset and it gave me an error of "we cant reset your pc right now" so i tried again and i got the same error so i clicked cancel and i went to a troubleshooting window it had continue and troubleshoot and advanced options on it. so i clicked continue to windows 10 and the laptop got stuck in a boot loop. it just sticks on the acer splash screen and i checked if there was any usb devices or sd cards in the laptop and there wasent. so i tried restarting the pc. boot loop happend again. my freind found how to get to a screen where you can reset and refresh the pc and access the command prompt. i tried refreshing the pc and got and error of "The drive where windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again" i have tried many ways of fixing this and i have had no sucsess. then i tried to reset the pc so i could maybe re-install windows and i get this error "Unable to reset your pc. a required drive partition is missing"
I am bassically stuck have no money to buy a new pc and need it for school. i also have no money to buy a new copy of windows. i was wondering if maybe you guys new any kind of fix to these problems. thanks guys any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Finn

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution

Vortex_Mio

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016