Laptop stuck on boot loop after auto repair?

Compnoob11

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
I turned my laptop/notebook PC (if there's any difference) on one morning and it loaded up with repairing c drive under the Asus screen so I left it to run after it finished it was very slow and took 20 minutes to load half of my desktop so I reset it. I rebooted my laptop and it was stuck on the Asus loading screen for awhile until an error message popped up saying "driver_irql_less_or_not_equal_storachi.sys" and rebooted. It did it again but failed so the blue troubleshooting screen popped up and I've tried safe mode, auto repair, factory reset, and they all failed. After leaving it on the Asus loading screen for ages it asked me to delete some encrypted keys? So I pressed f12 and now it's stuck in a booting loop. It loads to the Asus loading screen then after 30 seconds or so black screens then reboots. I can't access the troubleshooting blue screen anymore but I can access the auto setup utility which I think is called the BIOS? By pressing alt and f2 but I have no clue what I'm doing.. could anyone help?

Solution
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order in bios so USB is first, hdd second

StorAHCi is the MS AHCI driver. Install the AHCI driver from Intel, AMD or nVIDIA depending which chipset you use.
Restart Windows 10 computer and insert Installer
On the displayed Windows Setup box, click Next.
On the next page, click Repair your computer.
On Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
On Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced options.
On Advanced options screen, click Command Prompt.
On the opened Command Prompt window type C: and hit Enter.
On C: prompt, type BCDEDIT /SET {DEFAULT} BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY command, and press Enter to enable legacy advanced...

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
change boot order in bios so USB is first, hdd second

StorAHCi is the MS AHCI driver. Install the AHCI driver from Intel, AMD or nVIDIA depending which chipset you use.
Restart Windows 10 computer and insert Installer
On the displayed Windows Setup box, click Next.
On the next page, click Repair your computer.
On Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
On Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced options.
On Advanced options screen, click Command Prompt.
On the opened Command Prompt window type C: and hit Enter.
On C: prompt, type BCDEDIT /SET {DEFAULT} BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY command, and press Enter to enable legacy advanced boot menu.
Once the command executed successfully, type EXIT command to close the Command Prompt window.
Back on the Choose an option screen, click Continue to restart computer
Restart Windows 10 computer.
As the system restarts, press F8 key continuously to display the Advanced Boot Options screen.
On Advanced Boot Options screen, make sure that Safe Mode option is selected and press Enter key.

Once you get into the Safe Mode try to download the drivers for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driverirqlnotlessorequal-storahcisys-error-code/6b71ac49-9cc6-4d05-a6f3-670e2e4b47e4

Solution