Best 144hz 1ms response 27 inch gsync monitor for 1080gtx

jigster213

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
What are the best 144hz 1ms response 27 inch gsync monitor for 1080gtx. I'm looking for picture quality with these specs. What are the best picks and why? Thanks!

Solution
if you are looking for picture quality you have to go with an IPS panel, but they are 4-5ms. Honestly I don't think people can tell the difference between 1 - 4ms. anything below 5 you are good to go.
at 27" the sweespot is 1440p.

I can recommend what I own because I went through the same research and thinking a couple of weeks ago. I chose the PG279Q which is IMO the best out there with those specs. and you definitely have the budget for it since you went with a GTX1080.

frank_hnd

Honorable
if you are looking for picture quality you have to go with an IPS panel, but they are 4-5ms. Honestly I don't think people can tell the difference between 1 - 4ms. anything below 5 you are good to go.
at 27" the sweespot is 1440p.

I can recommend what I own because I went through the same research and thinking a couple of weeks ago. I chose the PG279Q which is IMO the best out there with those specs. and you definitely have the budget for it since you went with a GTX1080.

Solution