New pc steam not installing weird behavior plz help

ilikehardware

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
I got a new pc and i downloaded all the stuff geforce experience obs steam origins uplay battle net notepad ++ avast mbam visual studio that i deleted after install and skype

So i just got uac request on steam to make change after i verify it i get thatcin terraria too and cs go and for other games i dont get that uac msg

Then i uninstalled steam and reinstalled it still uac and then after a while i reinstalled steam and that didnt update it thatcwas stuck on downloading 0 from that file size some thing like that

AND LAST Q is there a chance someonevcan exploit a way to my pc WITHOUT CLICKING ON LINKS OR WEIRD STUFF ONLY BY A STEAM VOIP ? cause its a new pc and im very worried so PLZ HELP ME FAST ITS REALLY IMPORTANT thx for helpers :)

Solution
There is effectively no way for someone to get into your PC via Steam. Just make sure you have a decent password and firewall turned on. UAC can be turned off in the control panel. It'll only appear for games that need to install something on a first-time run of the game. Like Terraria may need to install the Visual libraries as it's written in the C# programming language. So if you buy a game on Steam and running it the first time is not unusual for it to ask for your permission via UAC. In other words, no need to worry about it. It's no virus or anything, the games just need your permission to install prerequisites on your computer which are required for the game to work.

nan0s7

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
There is effectively no way for someone to get into your PC via Steam. Just make sure you have a decent password and firewall turned on. UAC can be turned off in the control panel. It'll only appear for games that need to install something on a first-time run of the game. Like Terraria may need to install the Visual libraries as it's written in the C# programming language. So if you buy a game on Steam and running it the first time is not unusual for it to ask for your permission via UAC. In other words, no need to worry about it. It's no virus or anything, the games just need your permission to install prerequisites on your computer which are required for the game to work.

Solution