done all. not a puter person still stuck in loop on black screen with "acer explore beyond limits" WOT did my boy do better y

Solution
You might be best taking it to a store and asking them to fix it. If you did this they might be able to rescue all your files and set up win 10 for you.

You need to know how to get into BIOS and swap the boot order so that laptop boots off a USB before a HDD. . In my other post I linked the download site for a win 10 installer, all you do is run program and ask it to make a USB
Then follow the steps I showed you to do a factory reset if that is what you want.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You might be best taking it to a store and asking them to fix it. If you did this they might be able to rescue all your files and set up win 10 for you.

You need to know how to get into BIOS and swap the boot order so that laptop boots off a USB before a HDD. . In my other post I linked the download site for a win 10 installer, all you do is run program and ask it to make a USB
Then follow the steps I showed you to do a factory reset if that is what you want.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS