Help me go back to normal

sequence

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
Hey so yesterday I come back from work and I start my PC. I see this:

https://postimage.org/

How can I go back to normal with shortcuts and without the bar on the left? Like I seriously am so mad right now because so many things are different and all i did was restart my pc! Unless my little brother did something while I was gone. But could someone explain to me why I have this? Its so different than before now I click minimize and it does nothing, my shortcuts are gone, I click the start menu and the little box on the lower left doesn't appear. Also the Back arrow on the lower bar was not there normaly.

Thanks

Solution

Maybe tablet mode is enabled on your right screen, swipe it towards left, or click the icon on the right side that looks like a note with the lines in the bottom right and check there

Ivan96

Reputable
Feb 18, 2015

Maybe tablet mode is enabled on your right screen, swipe it towards left, or click the icon on the right side that looks like a note with the lines in the bottom right and check there

Solution

sequence

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
I just had to go to notifications and un-check the tablet mode thing! Thanks a lot! This means my brother clicked it and since I'm new to windows 10 i didn't know what hapenned.

Ivan96

Reputable
Feb 18, 2015

No problems,I'm glad I helped :)