Which Brand for rx 480 is better?

DxzDanz

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
So,Which Brand for rx 480 is better...MSI,Asus,Sapphire or Red Devil?..and i heard that Asus Services is bad.....idk

Welcome to the forums!

As absolute performance between each card is pretty similar (within a few unnoticeable percent from each other), I would recommend either the PowerColor or MSI custom cards based on their superior cooler designs.

Between these two then, the MSI card may have a slight edge in cooler efficiency; but with the differences between them so close, I would lean towards recommending PowerColor's Red Devil in order to help support a more diverse ecosystem of component manufacturers.

-outlw

Generally speaking, any aftermarket RX 480 will improve on the AMD reference model and offer you a great experience.
That said, I have not yet read through any reviews of XFX's offerings and could not offer any specific advice on them.

DxzDanz

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
i just do the research i found that the powercolor's red devil is hot af? idk maybe i will go MSI now

DxzDanz

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016

KuriousKid

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
Another factor is determining which brand is closest to you in terms of service and reachability, hence making it easier to claim warranty Incase of any issues