Triple monitor + Gpu on a budget?

MashOfPotato

Reputable
Aug 10, 2015
I have been using a 32" tv for my pc for the last 2 years. it wasn't really in my budget at the time , and i honestly didn't see a need to get one since this tv works fine ( despite it only being 1360x768 ).
Now i am really wanting to get into a triple 1080p monitor setup ,however the problem is that i have a gtx 750ti, and of course it COULD run 3 screens ,but i wouldn't be able to play anything on it.
My budget is $700 , and i need a card that could handle the super wide resolution , along with 3 monitors with thin bezels ( vesa mounts preferred ), and a triple screen mount ( if possible ). i don't really want to go smaller 24" screens but i you absolutely HAVE to i will consider it.
speaking of considering i have also considered just getting an ultrawide , but as you can see here ( http://www.displaywars.com/32-inch-16x9-vs-29-inch-21x9 ) an ultrawide 29" doesnt even span the distance a 32" standard widescreen reaches , which really defeats my purpose.

Solution
Its quite the challenge to get 3 monitors (bigger than 24") and a gpu capable of gaming well across 3 screens well - all for $700. Personally I don't think its possible. The GPU you need is just too expensive and doesn't leave enough for the 3 monitors

popatim

Titan
Its quite the challenge to get 3 monitors (bigger than 24") and a gpu capable of gaming well across 3 screens well - all for $700. Personally I don't think its possible. The GPU you need is just too expensive and doesn't leave enough for the 3 monitors

Solution