BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

Damond5

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
Hey

I'm getting a BSOD once a day or every time my computer has been turned off for longer than just a reboot. When the computer reboots after the BSOD it runs just fine with no incidents until the next time its turned off for a bit.

IIRC it started after x version Nvidia driver and I've tried reinstalling Nvidia drivers, installing new versions, clean installs, uninstalling with Display Driver Uninstaller and then reinstalling.

Here is my minidump folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2SXGTYAB63XMjJVdXNlQXRsckE?usp=sharing

Any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
Looks to be a minor issue with one of your drivers tied to your boot manager, which would explain why these issues exist during your boot up.

Recommend that you run Startup Repair to repair any corrupted/damaged components. Be prepared that while Startup Repair is great and usually works, there's a chance that you may need to reformat the machine if Startup Repair can't fix it.

Either way, definitely recommend once you do either, run a backup with either a disk imager (macrium Reflect) or a snapshot tool (rollback rx)

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Looks to be a minor issue with one of your drivers tied to your boot manager, which would explain why these issues exist during your boot up.

Recommend that you run Startup Repair to repair any corrupted/damaged components. Be prepared that while Startup Repair is great and usually works, there's a chance that you may need to reformat the machine if Startup Repair can't fix it.

Either way, definitely recommend once you do either, run a backup with either a disk imager (macrium Reflect) or a snapshot tool (rollback rx)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS